Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Update on WisCon Chronicles 9

Mary Anne Mohanraj has informed me that she's now 

"reading the submissions for Aqueduct Press's WisCon Chronicles 9 (essays, fiction, poetry, etc., centered around the themes of intersections and alliances -- you need not attend WisCon to submit). Although the deadline has formally closed, I will likely still be looking for some individual pieces to fill out the anthology. If you're interested in submitting still, please send me a query at mohanraj@mamohanraj.com, with a brief description of what you'd be sending; I'll let you know by the end of the week whether I'd like to see it.

"I am open to topical material (such as those responding to various recent controversies in our field) as well as pieces on other subjects."

No comments: